Mazda reorganization puts more focus on green vehicles
Up until this point, Mazda has carefully cultured its racy, performance-minded heritage, which includes the "Zoom Zoom" corporate tagline. With the upcoming rise in CAFE regulations and the overall push towards biofuels and the electrification of the automobile, it's possible Mazda now sees the need to infuse a bit more environmental awareness into its marketing position.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models