New York trash trucks start testing Bosch Rexroth hydraulic hybrid
Trucks equipped with the HRB system will be operated in all five boroughs of New York to evaluate reliability and fuel savings. New York will be the first city in the country to field test the HRB-equipped trash trucks. Two truck chassis built by Crane Carrier Company will be tested. Bosch estimates the system will save about 2.25 liters of fuel per hour of operation.
[Source: Bosch Rexroth]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies