|Does keeping the Chevy Volt alive make sense for Government Motors?
An interesting question for U.S. taxpayers: should we fund development for a money-losing car? Click to vote in our poll.
|REPORT: Subaru to launch diesel cars in Japan in 2011
Success in Europe means diesel introduction in Subaru's home country.
|Malcolm Bricklin reveals a few more details of his hydrogen plans
He wants some DOE money for his hydrogen hybrid program. Make sense?
AutoblogGreen for 06.01.09
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models