One lucky Hoosier gets ethanol, wins the lottery
"I was looking for Ethanol gas," Smith in a statement. "I actually went inside the gas station to thank the manager for carrying Ethanol because it's so hard to find. It was an impulse buy for me to purchase one dollar of Lotto and one dollar of Powerball."
Indiana lottery officials said that Smith will take her winnings as a $980,296 lump sum (before taxes). Anyone seen any ethanol company executives down at the corner store lately?
[Source: via Domestic Fuel]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies