|First Drive: 2010 Jaguar XFR, XKR and one great V8
Jaguar admits it's been a rough decade for the brand, but 2009 is Jag's coming out party and the festivities begin with the mind-blowing XFR, XKR and one of the most potent V8s on the market.
|Spy Shots: Honda CrossTour caught in the Smokies
Honda's new Accord-based CUV is caught testing in the mountains, but it's controversial combination of traditional wagon styling and an X6-inspired roofline could leave some consumers cold.
|Top Ten LeMons Contenders... in 2029
What vehicles are going to dominate the 24 Hours of LeMons 20 years from now? We gaze into our crystal ball to come up with the top ten LeMons contenders for the 2029 season.
|Other news of import
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 5.29.09
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video