Toyota denying supposed hybrid deal with GM?
Toyota has denied the report, though, but the Aishi, Japan-based automaker insists that it is always open to sharing its hybrid tech with other automakers where it makes sense. We're guessing the key to sharing its hybrid tech includes other automakers approaching Toyota for help instead of the process working the other way around.
[Source: Detroit News]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models