Beijing to ban all non-green vehicles from city center
Beginning in June, yellow-labeled cars and trucks won't be allowed to enter areas inside the 5th Ring Road, and in October, that boundary will extend to the 6th Ring Road. The city's environmental and traffic authorities will reportedly monitor these areas to ensure compliance.
There are apparently still issues to be sorted out, though. It seems that there are a number of vehicles that enter the city center to deliver farm goods from outside the city, and authorities are currently figuring out how to deal with these vehicles.
[Source: Gasgoo | Photo: gmetrail]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models