If you're a Mini owner or an enthusiast, why not leave your car in the garage on June 5th? This may sound unusual for a car company, but its exactly what Mini is asking. The company has named that day, "Let's not motor day," although the official name, courtesy of the UN, is World Environment Day. On this day, Mini says that we should "take the pedal off the metal, buckle down instead of up" and "burn calories instead of fuel." A special MINI site for Let's not motor day also includes suggestions such as creating a walking pool and ahs a section where you can pledge how many miles you aren't going to drive that day. So why not join them? Hat tip to JayP.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models