Dequindre Cut - Travel The Motor City on a bike path
The first greenway to be completed is called the Dequindre Cut and is located along the path of a long-abandoned railway. Covering 1.2 miles, it's certainly not an ideal solution for those looking to cut down on their automotive needs, but it's still a positive development.
The next section of trail, known as the Midtown Loop, is slated to begin construction later this year. Click past the break for a short video about the greenway project and the Dequindre Loop in particular.
[Source: Detroit Free Press | Photo: Dave Hogg]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video