|Obama: CAFE increase is "an historic agreement to help American break its addiction to oil"
The president gets all sides to agree on 35.5 mpg by 2016. This is only the beginning.
|Financial Times: GM doesn't need Chevy Camaro success
GM is selling more than they expected of the new Camaro, but that's not necessarily a good thing.
|Daimler announces new strategic partnership with Tesla for EVs, takes 10% stake
The possibilities are huge, the questions even bigger.
AutoblogGreen for 05.20.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies