Jody Scheckter to give back F1 title?
The 59-year-old 1979 F1 World Champion, who remained Ferrari's last champion until the Schumacher era, has admitted that the FIA's leadership, which he characterized as a dictatorship gone wrong, has caused him to consider handing back his title. The only Jewish world champion in Formula One history, Scheckter's opposition to Mosley – the son of a British fascist leader with strong ties to the Nazi party and a character recently embroiled in an alleged Nazi-themed S&M orgy – are perhaps more deeply rooted than most.
[Source: F1-Live | Image: Bryn Lennon/Getty]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies