Corsa Motorsports Ginetta-Zytek hybrid running this weekend
Besides looking for a performance and efficiency advantage (a plus in endurance racing) Pruitt also wants to use the program to promote and advocate for more alternative powertrain and battery development in the United States. More details about the car's drivetrain are available at Green Fuels Forecast.
With almost no track testing before the race it should come as no surprise that the early lap times at Utah were disappointing. The new car qualified 4.5 seconds a lap slower than the leading Acura of de Ferran Motorosports.
[Source: Green Fuels Forecast]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models