Spy shots: Bentley gets ready to run the 'Ring in the E85 Continental Supersports
Running on ethanol is the first stage of Bentley's plan to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, at least when measured on a well-to-wheel basis. Before Bentley puts its new flex fuel, reduced-mass coupe on sale around the end of this year, though, it has some testing left to do. To that end, the engineers are hitting the Nurburgring this week to see how it does in what's quickly becoming the new standard test for high performance vehicles, and these spy shots show a matte black Supersports getting ready for this baptism of fire.
[Source: Motor Trend]
Photos Copyright ©2009 Sam Abuelsamid / Weblogs, Inc.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies