Rendered REPORT: 2011 Nissan Murano Convertible still in the cards?
According to IL, the 2011 Murano convertible will be produced in limited numbers, come equipped with a retractable soft-top and will be packing the same 265-hp, 3.5-liter V6 and CVT to send power to either the front wheels or all four.
If it happens, it could look like this rendering from IL. With all the products being killed in 2010, this one makes the cut? The mind reels.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models