Spy Shots: BMW 5-Series GT
A couple of near production-ready 5-Series GTs have been caught on BMW's home turf, and to our eyes they don't hurt the car, but they don't make a case for it either. The last time we were in this situation -- hoping a car's production version would be a huge improvement over it's pre-production form -- was with the Porsche Panamera, and we know how that ended. While we're certain this Progressive Activity Sedan has some purpose, we wonder where are all of these potential buyers are who supposedly demand a little more cargo room than a 5 Series sedan, a little less than a wagon, and one less seat. Check out more photos by clicking the image above.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video