Former suspended NASCAR driver commits suicide
In 2004 he was dinged for violating NASCAR's anti-drug policy, and consented to random testing from then on during and after his two-year probation. Just three months after he was reinstated in 2006, NASCAR officials tried to test him after he crashed at a race in Richmond but he refused, resulting in NASCAR banning him for life. Grubb was 31 years old and authorities are investigating his death.
[Source: Inside Line]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies