|First Drive: 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe
The new E-Class is a reset of expectations from Mercedes' middle coupe, distinguished from its CLK niece with more size, more features and more brawn. But is it enough?
|Rumormill: Porsche could create Panamera convertible?
Porsche development head Wolfgang Dürheimer, a drop-top Panamera is feasible – if not entirely likely.
|GM voluntarily recalling Camaro for battery cable issue
The General's new pony car isn't immune to issues, as one SS owner found out the hard way when the insulation surrounding the battery cable caused his Camaro to short, landing him and his Bumblebee replica a free ride on a flat-bed.
|Other news of import
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 5.6.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies