|First Drive: 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class still a solid bet with excellent returns
With eight generations and 12 million units sold, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class sets the standard for mid-size luxury. And the 2009 model delivers more of the same, along with unprecedented levels of technology.
|What does Chrysler's restructuring plan have in store for the Viper?
Long before bankruptcy and a Fiat partnership, Chrysler was looking to offload the Viper line. According to new bankruptcy documents, the Snake-badged stunner may finally face the axe.
|Rumormill: Nissan 370Z Hybrid for 2011?
Reports out of Japan indicate that Nissan may employ its new hybrid tech under the shapely hood of the new 370Z. But would you buy it?
|Other news of import
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 5.5.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies