Ford reacts to Chrysler bankruptcy
Ford is out to assure its fans and stock holders that Chrysler's bankruptcy isn't going to hamper its supply chain or restructuring efforts. While Ford has planned its way around any problems with Chrysler, the company still wants to see a speedy recovery for the Pentastar. Ford's open letter to the public is a show of support for Chrysler, but it's even more an announcement that the Dearborn-based automaker is going to be largely unaffected by its competitor's bankruptcy. Hat tip to Thomas!
[Source: The Ford Story]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies