Bob Lutz on Letterman's Volt dis: Stupid Human Trick
Lutz says that Letterman got GM workers, especially the Volt team, "up in arms." Lutz is right when he says that Dave didn't explain correctly how the Volt works (Dave implied that the Volt can only go 40 miles - watch the video here). To rectify the situation, Lutz invited Dave to come and drive the Volt himself and said he'd be happy to come on "Late Night" and set the record straight. Lutz wasn't all gracious and kind, though. He wrote, "Perhaps if we'd hired Drew Barrymore to be the spokesperson for the vehicle we'd have commanded more of his attention."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models