REPORT: Honda suspends global travel due to swine flu
Japanese auto parts supplier Denso has taken similar measures, recommending that families of Japanese workers in Mexico temporarily return home. If the swine flu turns into an all-out pandemic as many experts suspect, we wouldn't be shocked to see the remaining automakers make similar recommendations.
[Source: Forbes via Jalopnik]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies