Spy Shots: Porsche working on Boxster Speedster?
The mule captured in these photos is wearing an extensive amount of camouflage around the rear deck and roof, but sources suggest that underneath the disguise, this particular Boxster is wearing a more shapely rear hood, with Speedster-style moldings running from a pair of roll hoops aft of the seats down to the rear bumper. A chopped-down windscreen is also part of the package, while power is tipped to come from the 299hp version of the 3.4-liter six found in the Boxster S Porsche Design Edition 2. Hopefully, the chop-top Boxster could be getting ready for a debut at the automaker's home-market Frankfurt Motor Show in September.
[Source: Auto Express]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models