VIDEO: Super Replicas' Lamborghini Reventon clone isn't fooling anyone
Dictionary.com has two definitions for "replica": 1. a copy or reproduction of a work of art produced by the maker of the original or under his or her supervision; 2. any close or exact copy or reproduction. The work of Super Replicas barely falls under the second definition, and even then it helps if you're standing far away or -- better yet -- you've never seen the original in the first place.
While Super Replicas' Lamborghini Reventon won't fool anyone, in the company's defense (if that's possible), they only charge about $20,000 for their rides -- $1.58 million less than the real deal -- and they provide three-year, 75,000-mile warranties. Follow the jump to see the video (whose quality rivals the replica itself) and decide if that's close enough to a Reventon for your liking.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX