Craig Vetter still working on 2-wheeled streamliners, looks for help
The first machine that Vetter ended up with may not be the most attractive motorcycle we've ever seen, but it's still very much a work in progress. In fact, Vetter is rethinking the entire project and plans to retire the Honda Helix and restart with a new base vehicle.
Vetter is now looking for suggestions on how to proceed, and he's posted a bunch of comments and suggestions on his personal page for the project. There are lots of ideas floating around along with questions on what would be the best choice for a powerplant. It seems diesel and electricity are options, but ethanol has been ruled out. Have something to share? Do it.
[Source: Craig Vetter]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models