Toyota working on RAV4 Hybrid?
Speaking to media at the Shanghai Motor Show, Koei Saga, Toyota managing officer of hybrid system development, has suggested that a RAV4 Hybrid should be offered in China "as soon as possible," and it seems likely that the model would make it into other large markets like the United States as well.
[Source: Hybrid Cars]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models