2009 BMW 750i
For 2009, BMW sought to re-focus the 7 series on what it does best -- gobbling up acres of autobahn at extra-legal speeds. Read our review to find out if they succeeded.
|Spy Shots: Mercedes-Benz AMG SLS taking shape
What started with a Viper-bodied mule, a few drawings and a full-scale interior mock-up has evolved into this, the latest prototype caught outside AMG Headquarters in Affalterbach, Germany.
|Gemballa Tornado 750 GTS ready to eat your young - and your pocketbook
With 750 hp, a 0-60 mph time of 4.3 seconds and a top speed of 186 mph, Gemballa's Tornado 750 GTS shouldn't have a problem outrunning the torch-wielding mob left in its wake.
|Other news of import
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 4.23.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies