|The Joy of Six:
2010 Chevy Camaro V6 RS
While it's less powerful than the SS, that doesn't mean that it's the lesser car. With the 2010 Camaro, "I have the V6" is something you can say with your head held high.
|Ford Fusion Hybrid set to attempt to travel 1,000 miles on a single tank of gas
Ford seems to think you can eke 1,000 miles out of a single tank of 87-octane with its new 2010 Fusion Hybrid, and they're putting a hyper-miller and a NASCAR driver on the road to prove it.
|Audi dropping 3.2-liter V6 from 2010 A3, A4 and TT
With almost 90% of all A4s equipped with the peppy, fuel-efficient and thoroughly entertaining 2.0T, Audi has decided to cease offering the V6 on the A3, A4 and TT for the 2010 model year.
|Other news of import
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 4.22.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies