Rendered Speculation: Audi to resurrect Ur-Quattro with lightweight twin-turbo A5?
A report from German car magazine Autobild suggests that the lightweight sport-coupe could carry the "A5 quattro sport" designation and pack a 425-horsepower V6, placing it in between the current S5 and the upcoming RS5. Sounds enticing, if a bit far-fetched. But if Audi wants to build another monster coupe, who are we to complain? Sources peg the revival to take to the streets by 2012.
[Source: Autobild via German Car Scene]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models