Automakers and utilities reach agreement on plug-standard
It's not clear at this time if the same plug standard will be adopted by the task force working on the SAE J1772 standard. That group will be meeting this week in Detroit during the Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress. We'll be meeting with some of the representatives this week and we'll have more news on the standards situation.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models