Vectrix in trouble, may be for sale
On Tuesday, Vectrix announced that, while continuing to look for new funding, the company "will now begin to seek other strategic alternatives which could include a merger or sale of the business." Further, some 60 staff members appear to have been let go, and trading of Vectrix stock remains suspended.
We sent a note to Vectrix last week asking if they could shed any more light on the situation, but we've yet to hear back. Stay tuned.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies