|Review: 2009 Nissan Maxima
It may be packing a high-output V6, but does the 2009 Nissan Maxima live up to its "four-door sports car" moniker. Find out in our review.
|Opel and Vauxhall reveal 325-horsepower Insignia OPC/VXR
With a turbocharged V6 delivering 325 hp to all four wheels, the new Opel OPC and Vauxhall VXR Insignias have Audi's S4 in their sights.
|Investor group confirms they are bidding for Saturn
Telesto Ventures has put in an official bid for Saturn, with a variety of backers, including a private equity group and a number of Saturn dealers.
|Other news of import
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 4.15.09
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models