|BYD CEO drinks battery fluid to prove a point
Daryl Hannah may be happy to drink biodiesel, but the CEO of the Chinese automaker thinks his batteries are delicious.
|Chevy Volt test drives: surprisingly good stuff in the Cruze bodies
GM is moving along on getting the Volt ready for sale in late 2010. They're even letting journalists drive the cars now (kind of).
|Raser's PHEV is a 100 mpge HUMMER
Don't worry, we'll have pics of the real thing when the SAE World Congress kicks off next week.
AutoblogGreen for 04.15.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video