VIDEO: 2010 Prius first impressions from current owners
When word leaked out well ahead of the debut of the new 2010 Prius that it was getting a bigger and more powerful engine, many aficionados of the hybrid icon worried that Toyota would succumb to the bigger, faster ethos that afflicts so many cars. When current owners got a first look at the new model recently, it appeared that Toyota managed to put them at ease with the 50 mpg rating for the latest edition. Check out the video after the jump.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies