SEAT sketches out Ibiza ST concept
The Ibiza ST is going to be the third body style in the Ibiza line, a tiny wagon -- or "supermini estate" in UK parlance -- that will go on sale next year. SEAT has been in the segment before with its Cordoba Vario from 1998. Currently, the segment is dominated by capable-but-not-exactly-exciting models like the Renault Clio Sport Tourer, Nissan Note Accenta, and Peugeot 207 SW. SEAT wants the ST to earn looks for its compelling design, the leadership of which is being headed by Murcielago stylist Luc Donckerwolke. In addition to being the next refinement of SEAT's Arrow Design language, the car is expected to have new engines not currently seen in the Ibiza line.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video