Honda explains the lack of moonroof and LED lights on the Insight
Another feature that wasn't on the concept but does appear to be missed by some buyers is a moonroof. This option was sacrificed in the name of efficiency since it adds weight to the car in addition to cost. As such the engineers decided it wasn't worth eating into the efficiency.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies