Bajaj planning most fuel efficient car in the world
According to Rajiv Bajaj, Managing Director for Bajaj Auto, "We can share with you that we have targeted the fuel economy in excess of 30 km/litre and I think we are on our way to achieve that. Big change as far as fuel efficiency on road is concerned and we are equally confident for carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. We will be way below 100g/km of CO2."
That would put the upcoming vehicle at over 70 miles per gallon U.S. If all goes to plan, the new fuel efficient supermini will be ready by 2011, with our without the assistance of corporate partner Renault/Nissan.
[Source: Money Control]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models