Federal funds quitting hydrogen for plug-ins
While I'm sure that most of our readers are likely to think this is a good change in direction, voices have been raised against this measure. "I hope that we will avoid again putting all of our eggs in one technology basket," U.S. Rep. Brian Baird (D, WA) said. Then there's Kathryn Clay, director of research for The Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, who said, "The DOE program should aim to promote technological diversity to the maximum extent feasible, including a wide range of alternative vehicle technologies."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models