Rendered Speculation: Yet another next-gen Ford Focus photoshop
Powering the Focus will be a range of EcoBoost engines ranging from an 89 hp 1.0-liter to a 1.6-liter with 197 hp. Look for the Europeans to also get a diesel lineup that that tops out with a 197-horsepower 2.0-liter oil-burner. The available powerplants are expected to be mated with either a manual transmission or a Powershift twin-clutch setup.
The car's handling and refinement will be improved, and options are are expected to include a panoramic glass roof, Ford's Human Machine Interface, and a reversing camera. The next Ford Focus is expected to go on sale later this year in China, then in the U.S. shortly thereafter along with the C-Max compact people mover.
[Source: Auto Express]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models