New York Preview: GMC adds Yukon Denali hybrid and Terrain SUVs
The hybrid Denali will make its debut at the New York Auto Show, joining the new-for-2010 GMC Terrain, which is based on the equally new Chevy Equinox. GM will debut a new 2.4-liter four cylinder engine in the Terrain and Equinox that will manage 30 mpg on the highway. Optional will be a 3.0-liter direct injected V6 that will get an estimated 18 city and 25 highway.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models