Honda challenges UK Insight test drivers to get top MPG number
We'll have to wait till Thursday, April 30th, to see how it all plays out, but our initial snap judgment is that this is a good idea. Getting people inside the dealership in the first place is sometimes the hardest challenge, and if even a few people end up loving the car and either buying it or telling their friends about it, it'll pay off. Plus, what better way to highlight the fuel efficiency of the hybrid?
[Source: Channel 4]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies