REPORT: New partner to keep Saturn afloat
Todd Ingersoll, owner of two Saturn stores in Connecticut, has been heading up a task force at the behest of franchisees to determine the best way for the brand to break away from General Motors. An announcement of a new partner for Saturn should happen in the next three weeks, says Ingersoll, who contends that the as yet unnamed supplier will provide "world class" cars to Saturn, helping the brand flourish.
No hints were dropped about who will be piping cars to Saturn, and we're curious to see just how flexibly the phrase "world class" is going to be interpreted as the current GM-based lineup is replaced over the next few years.
[Source: Danbury News Times]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies