Ford and GM team up to save the light duty diesel V8 as the "PowerMax"
Since the Duramax was designed to fit in the same package size as the GM small-block, there had been a lot of speculation since its announcement that it could be used in cars like the Cadillac CTS and Pontiac G8 as well. GM's plans are still uncertain on that front given its near bankruptcy, but Ford is now expected to add the diesel to the new Taurus as an alternative to the EcoBoost V6. Continue reading after the jump.
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models