Auto April Fools #8 - Honda CRX SiR
This one's more wishful thinking for fans of the original Honda CRX who never got a proper successor to that sharply designed and fun-to-drive little hatchback. The CRX SiR is touted as that worthy successor. Introduced at the Denver Auto Show of all places, it packs Honda's legendary K20A 2.0-liter four-cylinder producing 222 hp. Also included are a six-speed transmission and LSD, because why not you're making stuff up? Oh, and it gets 35 mpg easy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video