Auto April Fools #1 - Obama orders Chevy and Dodge out of NASCAR
Car and Driver proves today that it too has a sense of humor with a mock article about President Obama ordering Chevy and Dodge out of NASCAR. According to C&D, neither GM nor Chrysler will get anymore bailout money unless the two brands exit the popular motorsport immediately. Hyundai is even reportedly interested in taking one of the open spots left by the vacating American brands. Though it's all a joke, this scenario could actually happen!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX