|First Drive: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
It targets class-leading rear-wheel coupes offered by Infiniti and BMW, not to mention some Detroit 3 muscle.
|Incentive Program Comparo
GM Total Confidence vs. Ford Advantage vs. Hyundai Assurance.
|2010 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG leaked ahead of NY Auto Show
Merc brings the Hammer back with this 518-hp super saloon that can reach 186 mph.
|Other news of import
Daily U-Turn: What You Missed for 3.31.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video