Orange-infused tires perform well at Sebring
Bob Faieta, winner of the class he was competing in, said, "Yokohama provided us with just an incredible tire this weekend. It was consistent through the whole race and we were able to run out front. Yokohama brought out a great product. The (Advan ENV-R1s) felt really good. Right near the end of the race they got real fast. It's a real consistent, good race tire."
After the success of this tire under racing conditions, we're happy to hear that a regular production tire using this technology is on its way called the dB Super E-spec. Expect to see it show up later this year sized appropriately for hybrids from Honda and Toyota.
[Source: Modern Tire Dealer via Wired]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models