First Chevy Volt Integration Vehicle to be completed June 1st
Andrew Farah, lead engineer for the Volt program, says, "my goal is by Fourth of July to be out driving several of them." A total of 80 Integration Vehicles are slated for production before the car enters the next stage of development, which will see more and more final production methods perfected. Assuming all goes according to plan, the first salable Volts are scheduled for assembly in November of 2010.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models