EV Innovations to debut two new cars at NY Auto Show
The second EV that's scheduled to be shown is called the Wave. We're not sure if this is a completely new vehicle or if it's based on an existing platform, but it's reportedly able to hit a top speed of 80 mph with a range of 170 miles per charge. Again, the reported asking price of $34,900 sounds too good to be true. Deliveries are scheduled for "sometime in 2010." We'll know more when we get to NY in a few weeks.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video