Audi becomes official luxury vehicle of the New York Yankees
It's official: after General Motors gave up its place in the batter's box, Audi has become "The official luxury vehicle of the New York Yankees." For you regular Yankee fans, not much will change, except seeing the Audi logo when you look up at the H&R Block Suite Level and happen upon Audi cars in the Babe Ruth Plaza on occasional display dates. For you Yankees fans who like to spend a lot of money when you see a baseball game, you'll now be visiting the Audi Yankees Club, where Audi logos will adorn the doors, napkins, brochures and televisions. The partnership will last for three years until the end of the 2011 season.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX