Riverside International Auto Museum hosts weekend of racers and movies
Next weekend, the Riverside International Auto Museum will host the Legends of Riverside film festival, gala and general car show-off. In addition to a tribute to Paul Newman and screenings of Winning, Le Mans, and The Making of Le Mans, folks like Dan Gurney, Bob Bondurant, Peter Brock, Brock Yates, and Pete Lyons will be there chatting up all those four-wheeled-things that go fast. If you're a movie and racing fan who's also into Maseratis, the museum has more than 30 of them on display, including an MC12 and that sweetness from sister brand Alfa Romeo called the 8C Competizione. Oh, and it's all for charity, which might be one more reason to swing by if you're in the neighborhood...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX